The Baraga County Chamber of Commerce will recognize a Chamber member business who demonstrates a continued
passion for excellence, while promoting the advancement of responsible business leadership and harmony within our
Consider nominating a Chamber member business for this award. Nominations are open now through February 1, 2024.
If you don’t know whether the business is a Chamber member or not, submit your nomination and we will determine
eligibility for the reward. Be sure to include the following (or use the nomination form):
● Name of business being nominated.
● Description and reasons why this business deserves this award.
● Name and contact information (address, phone, email) of the person making the nomination.
New this year, in addition to Chamber members, the public may participate in nominations and voting. Nomination Form 2024 Business of the Year
Nominations may be dropped off or mailed to the Chamber office at 1 N Main St, PO Box 122, L’Anse, MI 49946.
After nominations are collected, a ballot will be prepared, and voting will be conducted through an online survey or by dropping off or mailing ballots to the Chamber office.
Characteristics to consider when nominating a business:
● Creates a positive impact on the local business community by generating new jobs, increasing sales, or
enhancing the aesthetic value of their property.
● Dedicated service to the general community through consistent support of community endeavors that enhance the
quality of life in Baraga County.
● Dedicated service to the general community through consistent support of Chamber events and activities.
● Industry awards and leadership recognition.
● Superior business development and marketing.
● Growth history. Exemplary customer service. Superb quality of product and/or service.
● Any characteristic that is not on the list above but exemplifies “the spirit of this award.”